Latest Trend: Funky sunglasses

You either love them or you hate them

Okay, I know what you're thinking these sunglasses are ugly. Yes this was my first thought too but when I saw celebrities like Bella & Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and the Kardashians, I changed my mind. These sunglasses were funky. These tiny framed sunglasses were fashionable. So, I just had to have a pair or two. First place I tried to get a pair was eBay, where else would you try first eBay has everything. After a quick search I found the pair I wanted, the thin cat-eye sunglasses. I was desperately searching for a red pair as several options of the cat-eye sunglasses did not have any of the red colour left. After finding a pair I wanted, I decided that one pair would not be enough I just had to have another, I picked the tortoise shell frame. 

These sunglasses were the perfect additions to my growing collection of sunglasses. I understand that these sunglasses may be a bit too out there for some people but as I am a fan of other funky sunglasses such as big circle glasses with mirrored lenses and glasses with coloured lenses, I thought these would be cool to wear too. The weather may not be good enough to wear now but hopefully I and every other sunglass lover will get to wear them soon. If not I suppose we can just wear them whenever we want. Most of the time the sunglasses that I am wearing end up being used as a headband to hold my hair back so who really needs the sun anyway. 

Comments