What to do in London?


London has everything you could ever want from amazing tourist attractions like The London Eye, to streets lined with designer shops on Oxford Street, to the free open space in Hyde Park. I love visiting London and try visit once a year. I thought it would be good to share what I like doing when I have visited London, it may inspire you to try these places. I love visiting the typical tourist attractions but recently I have been trying to visit different places that are unique to London.



Camden is a cool and unique place not far from the city centre of London via the tube or bus. Camden play host to many different markets and shops all unlike any other place in London. I have visited Camden several times but each time is different. I went to the Cereal Killer Cafe which was such a cool experience as it had hundreds of cereals and pop tarts to choose from it was amazing. 


If you are a lover of all things Harry Potter then there is a place where you just have to visit if you are in London. It's the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. I have been twice and can't wait to go again. It is just amazing. It is so interesting to see all the different elements such as the grand hall, costumes, creatures and figures that went into making these fantastic movies. Though if you are going there make sure you have enough time to get there and back cause you'll be there longer than you think. I was at the studios for 4 hours when the tour typically takes around 2 hours. 


The Shard is the tallest building in London with the best views. The viewing platform allows you to see a 360 degree view of all of London. I am not scared of heights but when you are up this high trust me it is scary. Especially at the upper platforms when you can feel the cold wind blow in from the top. I prefer to stay at the lower platform when I can be up high without feeling scared and cold from the wind. This is a must see attraction in London. 


The Junk Yard Golf Club in London is one of the coolest mini golf places I have ever been to. It literally is its name, its a golf club with junk around the putting holes. There is just so much to see here, there's even a slide that you have to go down to complete the course. There's even a bar so would be perfect to go get a few drinks and then complete the course and have a right laugh. Located just Brick Lane it is in such a cool and different area of London. 

Bounce Ping Pong is a Ping Pong bar and restaurant where you can go have a few drinks and some food but also there's a chance you can get hit with more than one ping pong ball. Trust me its just a room full of ping pong balls flying about everywhere with people running after them. As a lover of ping pong this was just so much fun for me and I even bet my boyfriend a few times even though he said I didn't win. This place is a bundle of laughs and I need to go back sometime. 

Comments

Popular Posts